11 December 2011

Enjoy...

video


Procrastinating my paper today and I found this gem from Wageningen. Pure Dutch.

In other news, I've taken the anthropological world by storm with a game-changing paper on quinoa in Bolivia. Fine, not game-changing, but I thought it would be fun to use to cliches in one sentence. If you want a copy, let me know.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1548-1417.2011.01062.x/full

I have another paper in the works which I've been invited to make minor revisions.

2 comments:

  1. All I want for Christmas is a copy of your article. I haven't been sleeping well.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you guys coming back?? We NEED to have a phone date or Skype session or something, Amanda! I miss talking to you. At least I get to catch up with what you're doing on your blog, which I love. I bragged about you on my blog today and passed on the Liebster Award :) Bloggers are supposed to pass the award on to five up-and-coming bloggers. I wrote about the process and tagged you in my post. :)

    ReplyDelete