11 January 2011

Research fellowship

It's been about a week since I started my fellowship with Root Cause and now it's official as I have a bio uploaded.  http://rootcause.org/andrew-ofstehage-social-impact-research-fellow

So far I've spent my time finishing a project from one of the last fellows here and researching for a new topic to write a report on.  I guess I don't know how much I should say about my work, but I'll be researching the best practices of treating and preventing homelessness in Boston and New York.  I'm having a great time so far and I'm excited for the next 6 months.

In other news, I've just submitted an article for the Journal of Agriculture and Human Values and hoping for a response soon and I"ll start soon on an article for the Anthropology of Work Review.  On top of that I have to develop a presentation for the Society for Applied Anthropology conference in Seattle.

We'll post soon regarding our trips to the New England Aquarium and Providence.

Happy birthday Amanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment