21 January 2009

Every once and a while I will see something reminds me unexpectantly of home. Yesterday it was when I was walking down the street to hand in some paperwork and was passed by a bright blue Dodge pick-up. Not only did it look far to big to be on the road (in States we would maybe call it a bike path or at best a one way road) but it was also another color besides silver, white or black which seem to be the only colors available in my area of France. Funnier yet was when I was walking back and saw it parallel parked on the street surrounded by a group of Frenchmen taking pictures of it with their cell phones. It was not just one or two people, but at least five frenchman completely in awe of what would back home be ordinary car. I wished that I had my camera to take a picture of them, but I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment